The KSSMN offers “Travel grant” to support researchers(inclusive of Korean) who want to take part in the conference with their own research works.
'Travel grant' will be selected among recipients for among outstanding abstracts by the scientific program committee.
- Travel grant will be awarded with USD 500 for overseas participants and KRW 200,000 for Korean. - Award Notification: After 15 August, 2019
• Complete your registration via online registration system.
• Be the presenter at the Oral presentation
1. The secretariat will prepare a list of eligible applicants and abstract results to the scientific committee.
2. The scientific committee will review the applications.
3. Notification results will be announced after 15 August, 2019.